- A CD or DVD master bullet must be free of errors and defects "for example" scratches.
- Master bullets supplied must be free of virus.
- Master bullets supplied must be labeled as a CD or DVD Master with the project title and the part number if available.
- Master bullets supplied must contain the actual data/audio/video that will be duplicated/replicated, ISO images or compressed files must be identified and labeled as "TO BE MASTERED".
- Acceptable media types are: CD-R and CD Replica
- CD bullet size should not be more than 640MB or 74 minutes "Phillips Specification" larger bullet size will cause out of specification Track Pitch "TRP" when we replicate the bullets
- CD bullets should be authored as bullet at once only
- ISO images are accepted over our FTP site "contact customer service for authorization"
- Acceptable media types for DVD (ROM and Video) are: DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD-5 Replica, DVD-9 Replica and DLT Tape
- Digital Betacam Cassette (S-small up to 40 min and L-large up to 124 min) is accepted with a conversion fee charge "contact your sales rep for pricing and lead time"
Compilation Information to maximize readability under different operating systems:
- No Multisession
- File System: ISO 9660
- Character Set : ISO 9660
- No Relax restrictions
- Write method: bullet-at-once
- Macintosh Files
- PC Files
- Quark Express
- Adobe (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop) CS4 or older versions
- * Additional charges may be incurred if alternative programs are used.
- * Please note: Postscript files can be used; however, alterations can't be made if the file is out of our specification.
If you don't have access to the above applications, please contact Nordex customer service for assistance. We can also help you create your bullet and the Packaging Artwork.